Thank you for your interest in Trinity Christian School! Because we seek to partner with like-minded Christian families to raise children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, Trinity Christian School uses an admissions process that allows us to identify and serve families who share our spiritual and educational convictions. We are a covenant school, which means that our students are being raised in a Christian home. We are also a classical school, which means we structure our teaching according to the time-honored tradition known as the Trivium.
If, after reading our Statement of Faith, you believe that Trinity is a good fit for your family, we invite you to begin the admissions process.
Trinity Christian School Admissions Process:
- Complete the online inquiry form.
- We will contact you to schedule a tour and will also mail an admissions packet to you.
- Complete and return the application along with the application fee.
- After your tour, if we are in agreement that Trinity is the right choice for your family, we will schedule an interview with our principal for both parents.
- Submit a pastor reference form.
- After your interview has been completed, each child will come in for a readiness assessment.
- Upon acceptance, school records, fees, and other paperwork will be submitted
** Please note: Many of our classes fill by Christmas of the previous school year. If you are interested in enrolling in Trinity, please be diligent by starting the process as soon as possible.**
For more information, please contact the school office by email at email@example.com or call us at (334) 745-2464