Faculty Sponsor: Mr. Richard Watts
As stated in the Honor Society’s Constitution:
“The purpose of the Honor Society at Trinity Christian School is to:
1. Create an enthusiasm for scholarship
2. Stimulate a desire for service
3. Promote leadership and character that glorifies God.”
1. Membership is based on scholarship, service, leadership, and character.
2. Ninth grade through Twelfth grade only are included in membership.
3. A minimum cumulative average of 93%.
4. Transfer students must have attended TCS for 1 year to be considered for induction.
5. Members must be full-time students at TCS.
6. If the cumulative average falls below the requirement for eligibility, the member will be placed on probation. The member who placed on probation has one grading period (one term) to bring his/her average up to standard. If after that term the average remains below the requirement, the student will no longer be eligible for Honor Society membership and will be dismissed.
7. If dismissed, a student will be re-evaluated for membership after the completion of three grading periods (three terms).
8. Any office referrals will automatically place the member on a warning status for three terms. A subsequent referral will place the member on probation for the remainder of the year. If a student receives a third referral, he/she would be dismissed from Honor Society membership.
9. Students must perform at least 30 hours of community service per year. These must be documented on the provided form which will be signed by the Honor Society sponsor.